We’re Here to Help You
Our Customer Support Team will strive to make it as easy as possible for your company to do business with MicroRidge. If you have questions or concerns at all, please contact us at 541.593.3500 or email email@example.com.
- MicroRidge warrants that equipment manufactured by MicroRidge is free from defects in material and workmanship when adequately maintained under normal use for twelve (12) months from the date of purchase of the product (the “warranty period”). The manufacturer of the products warrants some products sold and distributed by MicroRidge.
- The warranty for gage and RS-232 interface cables is 30 days from the date of shipment.
- MicroRidge will determine if products that do not conform to their description or are defective in material or workmanship can be replaced or repaired. At MicroRidge’s option, credit for the original purchase price may be allowed if the reseller notifies MicroRidge in writing of such defect within thirty (30) days of discovery and returns such products following the MicroRidge instructions. No products may be returned without MicroRidge prior written authorization.
- This warranty does not apply to any product subjected to misuse, abuse, negligence, or accident by the reseller or third parties.
- MicroRidge makes no other warranty or representation of any kind with respect to the products, either express or implied, including that of merchantability or fitness for a particular use. Failure to make any claim in writing, or within the thirty (30) day period set forth above, shall constitute an irrevocable acceptance of the products and an admission by the reseller that the products fully comply with all terms, conditions, and specifications of the reseller’s purchase order. MicroRidge shall not be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages under any circumstances, including, but not limited to, damage or loss resulting from the inability to use the products, increased operating costs or loss of sales, or any other damages. To make a claim under this warranty, the reseller must notify MicroRidge within the warranty period.
- The customer will pay all shipping charges (including duty and taxes) for equipment returned to MicroRidge for warranty service. MicroRidge will pay shipping charges for equipment returned to the customer. Customers are responsible for duty and taxes on equipment returned to them.
- Software developed by MicroRidge is warranted to operate under the software documentation on the hardware specified in such documentation for six (6) months from the date of shipment. During the warranty period, MicroRidge will, at no charge, correct any programming error in the software that interferes with the normal operation of the software if MicroRidge can reproduce the error on MicroRidge’s computer.